You can get a free replacement for a damaged item within the below timeframes, if the product type exceeds the below timeframe the customer would pay the repairs/replacement fee. This price is product dependent. This does not cover wear and tear (See Below for Exclusions)
Platinum plated within 60 days of receiving your order. Does not include tarnishing.
925 Sterling Silver/Stainless Steel within 90 days of receiving your order
Any items part of the Luxe collection hold a 6 month warranty.
After the above days of receiving your product damages are no longer caused as a manufacturing defect and are classed as fair wear and tear/accidental damage. This means the customer would pay a repair/replacement fee subject to the item.
Any damages past 6 months of receiving the item would not be considered. 1 replacement per order.
Tarnishing of plated or metal items is not classed as a damaged item and a replacement fee would not apply.
We do not cover loss of items or wear and tear such as bends nicks and scratches.
FREE Gifts are not part of this policy as they hold no value and are sold as seen without warranty.
Please email us with details of your item and order number including pictures of the item to email@example.com
Our Waranty does not cover the below:
- Normal wear and tear
- Lost items after you have signed and received your order
- Dents, nicks and scratches that come with normal wear and tear (eg. Bent ring or broken chain) are inevitable and are not considered a defect.
- Discoloration or tarnish due to exposure to water, chemicals, sweating, make-up, cooking, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathing, hand creams, hand sanitisers or perfumes.
- Oxidisation of the product due to improper use or storage of your jewelry
- Damage of the product due to improper care of your jewelry including contact with household chemicals, hygiene products like make-up or perfumes
- Rings that have been damaged or misshapen as a result of “hands-on” activities. This also includes cases where damage results in loss of stones.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out or prongs wearing out due to chipping or breaking, broken earring posts, broken chain, bracelet links or clasps caused by normal everyday wear or other damage.
- Lost stones or weakened prongs due to dropping your jewelry on the floor or hard surfaces
- Any modification to your jewelry done by a third party outside of OBJKTS Jewelry